I finished my first quilt top this afternoon... as you can see there was a bit of a breeze. I first posted about it here. I took some of the photos from the underside of the quilt, so with the sun behind it produces kind of a stained glass look because the seam allowances look black at first glance.
The back of the quilt will be Mod Girl Molly in green & white and I have twenty 6" blocks pieced that I will put into two rows with white sashing about two-thirds of the way down the back. Hopefully I can get it done this weekend so I can ship it off to the longarm quilter bright and early on Monday!