It was rather simple and quick to piece. I decided to try stippling a bit tighter than I have in the past so that doubled the quilting time and thread of course. I'm pleased with the outcome in general but of course there is much room for improvement! The only challenge or frustration of the project was that it seemed difficult to load the needle when I was sewing the binding to the back by hand, so the stitches were short and many.
And the other thing I learned is that if you are going on a sub-zero photo shoot...lithium batteries are a must for your camera. I could take a few photos, then had to put the camera back in my coat to warm it up again...this is not something I want to be a frequent issue!