Literally... a textbook finish. At the beginning of the school year my 6th grader was required to cover his math book. The teacher told them to use a brown kraft grocery bag so that is what we did but it didn't even really last until the end of the first quarter.
Not wanting to be continually repeat the project, I was happy to find Svetlana's tutorial for a fabric cover. I used Urban Camo fabric by Moda with interfacing as suggested. I followed the tutorial exactly and the measurements worked about well.
Fits well, the interfacing adds nice body to the cover.
Mission accomplished - math book all protected which is great as it is probably my son's most used textbook. (And finished in quick fashion thanks to Svetlana's tutorial!)